Sunday, April 15, 2018

To Kill a Kingdom

To Kill a Kingdom To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

⭐️3.5 stars⭐️

I've made a mistake. It started with a prince, as most stories do.

I think not going into this with super duper expectations was really smart.

I enjoyed the book but what I really didn't like was the ending.. That final battle? I needed more from that. I mean, it's the final battle. I wanna be at the edge of my seat, you know? And then how we get everything wrapped up in a couple pages in the end. Yeah, I wasn't happy about that part either.

But whatever, the story was fun, there was a pirate/prince and sirens and a cool ship and honestly? I had fun reading it. So there you go.
*sips coffee*

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design