Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Anything You Can Do

Anything You Can Do Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4 stars⭐️

"This is unwanted sexual advance." I sound like a bored HR manager giving a presentation.

"So report me."

"Did you two look at the slide yet?" Dr McCormick's jolly voice ricochets through the halls and Lucas steps back, finally.

"Yes sir. Her white cell count is high and Lucas just propositioned me for sex." That second half is retained in my head.

"All right then. Let's get her on some antibiotics."

He walks off and I turn back to Lucas. "I reported you in my head," I tell him.

"I did something in my head too."


I love enemies to lovers stories and this one was adooorable.
I also need to shout something.
Here goes...

I NEED MORE GUYS WITH GLASSES IN BOOKS

kthxbye

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design