Tuesday, April 3, 2018

More Than We Can Tell

More Than We Can Tell More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4 stars⭐️

We all have free will, Rev. If it's a test for you, it's a test for me, for Mom, and even a test for your father. You could look at all of life as a test. No one lives in a vacuum. Our actions have an impact on everyone around us. Sometimes without us even realizing it.

A test implies that you alone are being challenged. But that's impossible when you're surrounded by others whose actions affect your decisions.

If there's any test here, it's one you've created for yourself.


Apart from the issues I had with the heroine, this was beautiful and Rev was a sweetheart
BUT
Letters to the Lost will always be my favorite.

Now I kinda want Matt's story :3

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I really want matts story too

    ReplyDelete
  2. how ever i don't know which one i like better, letters to the lost or more than we can tell

    ReplyDelete

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design