Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Struggle

The Struggle The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4 stars⭐️

The kitchen door opened once more and Deacon drew up short. His gray eyes widened as he spotted Apollo.
Gable bumped into him from behind. "Who's that?"

"Nope," Deacon said, turning right back around. "That is all kinds of nope right there."


Main reason I keep reading these books is because I love these people and I get the Covenant series nostalgia feels. And of course because JLA. Seth and Josie are cool and all but they're not Alex and Aiden.
And I NEED more Deacon and more Apollo!
(JLA if you hurt my babies I will be very very angry)

Also, in case I haven't mentioned it before... I want to BURN that cover.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design