Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Vicious

Vicious Vicious by L.J. Shen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

I wouldn't want to live forever. What would be the point in that? Aren't you hungry for something? Don't you have dreams?
What weight and significance do your dreams have if they don't have a deadline? If you don't have to chase them today because you can do it tomorrow, in a week, a year, or in a hundred years' time?


Was he an asshole? Sure, but we knew that already. And sure there were flaws but I enjoyed reading this so I don't caaaare.
(yes, that's me singing. i had too much chocolate just ignore me)

I was stealing her pens and pencils, when actually, I was desperate for her words.
All of them. Every letter and syllable. Every silly doodle.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design