Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Art of French Kissing

The Art of French KissingThe Art of French Kissing by Brianna R. Shrum
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars

"He's just this guy here who went out of his way to completely screw me on day one."

"How did he screw you?"

"In the kitchen," I say. Then immediately. "DON'T. DO NOT."


That was a cute book that actually made cooking seem fun (see, mom, that was the way to go) and made me crave macarons BUT our main girl Carter was such an annoying character. She'd get mad over..well..pretty much anything and she just acted like a brat I just couldn't like.

I liked Riya and most of the other characters even though the book was a bit short to really get to know them. And of course my adorable baby Reid. A cute Japanese dude cooking for you? Yes please!

Overall I enjoyed it even though I'm not much of a cooking person and I wanted to smack Carter half the time. If you're looking for an quick, fluffy, fun read give this book a chance. And make sure you have snacks.

Thank you to Netgalley for an ARC of this book

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design