Tuesday, March 13, 2018

More Than This

More Than This (More Than, #1)More Than This by Jay McLean
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars

"Let her read," Cam says with an evil smirk.

"Shut up," Lucy mumbles under her breath.

Cam starts laughing. "Oh I love it when she reads. Sometimes when we're in bed, she'll be reading and make this little moaning sounds," he continues, trying not to laugh.

Lucy jumps off the truck. Removing her heels, she stalks him like prey. "I swear to god Cameron Aladdin Gordon! You better shut your mouth or I won't put out for one year!"


I loved Lucy and Cam. And Logan. Can't wait for their books!

As for our main couple.. Two words:
Blue. Balls.
Not cool Mikayla.
Not. Cool.
2 stars for them. One extra for the Mayhem gang.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design