Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Storm and Fury

Storm and Fury Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

"I'm guessing the sky is full of stars?"

"It is, but the only ones that matter are the ones you see."


I'm a huge JLA fan. Her stories always make me feel all fuzzy and happy on the inside. However I wasn't a big fan of her Dark Elements series so I wasn't really sure what to expect from this.

I am very happy to say I enjoyed this. The gargoyles, the action, the special snowflake who, for once, didn't feel sorry for her powers, the angst. I see some things that could get annoying in the following books but we'll get to that if and when it happens.

For now I'll do my happy dance and wait for more.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design