Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hydranos

Hydranos Hydranos by Constantina Maud
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4 stars⭐️

I am incapable too, of bearing to lose what I wholeheartedly love. What did I use to tell you?
"That's how it is with what you love. You must be prepared to endure the pain when you lose it.
Because, you always lose it."


A great debut novel by a very promising new author.
The world she created is amazing and I loved reading about it and about Drynoe and her friends' quest. Not gonna lie, I used the glossary a couple times and to be honest I liked that it was there and I wasn't left wondering what certain things meant.

I will definitely be looking out for the next book.

A big thanks to Constantina Maud for giving me a chance to read this.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design