Sunday, June 24, 2018

Scythe

Scythe Scythe by Neal Shusterman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4.5 stars⭐️

I vow to become the change that might have been.

This was sooo good and I was pleasantly surprised and I'm very very happy about it!
I think I had some tiny issues at times but by the end of the book all I could think of was that I loved it and that I need to read the next book asap.

Immortality cannot temper the folly or frailty of youth. Innocence is doomed to die a senseless death at our own hands, a casualty of the mistakes we can never undo. So we lay to rest the wide-eyed wonder we once thrived upon, replacing it with scars of which we never speak, too knotted for any amount of technology to repair.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design