Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Renegades

Renegades Renegades by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

⭐️3 stars⭐️

They promised to protect people, but crimes still happened everyday. People were still hurt. People were still killed.
There was the potential for evil everywhere, and the only way to combat it was if more people chose goodness. If more people chose heroism.
Not laziness. Not apathy. Not indifference.


I really wanted to love this one. There were superheroes and villains and fights and all that jazz and I was excited until I realized that the main characters were boring. And that I didn't care about them at all. And if that's not enough to ruin a book for you I don't know what is.
It was in no way bad. I actually enjoyed the story. I just wish I liked the characters more. Or disliked. Or felt anything for them i guess.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design