Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Iron Warrior

The Iron Warrior The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

Puck winked at me. "I'm sure I'll see you again, whether you like it or not."

"Yeah," I deadpanned. "So looking forward to it."

Puck laughed again. "Don't you forget it. Until the next adventure kiddos."

Sticking his hands into his pockets, the Great Prankster sauntered off, whistling until he reached the edge of the trees and vanished into the shadows.


The first part of the series will always be my favorite but I loved this world and I'm glad I got the chance to be back in it. Ash, Puck and Meghan will forever be my babies..

And as Puck said: Until the next adventure kiddos.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design