Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Chase

The Chase The Chase by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

⭐️3 stars⭐️

"Which one are you?" Brenna asks him.

"What do you mean?"

"What name is on your jersey?"

He grins. "Ah gotcha. Number 61. McCarthy."

She narrows her eyes. "You scored the tying goal in the third."

McCarthy beams. "That was me."

"Sweet wrist shot."

My eyebrows soar. Wow. Is she actually complimenting him?

"What's the matter, your slap shot doesn't have enough power behind it?"

Or not.


I'm not gonna talk about Summer cause I really didn't like her and she was horrible to Hunter. And Fitzy was, well, boring and I didn't believe in the romance for a second BUT this book gave us Brenna who is LOVE and I can't wait for her book.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design