Monday, November 5, 2018

The Darkest Star

The Darkest Star The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4 stars⭐️

It still amazes me. The whole thing. Like how all the basic human rights can be stripped away, but because you have a bed, a room, and food on your plate, you don’t even realize you have no rights.

I'm a big JLA fan and I really liked the Lux series so I might be a bit biased when it comes to this but it felt so good being back in that world! We got even more things explained in this book and really liked that.
I was always a fan of Luc so of course I was excited to read his story and I'm happy to say I'm satisfied.
Well, for now. Can't wait to see what's coming next.

I'm not going to spoil anything, all I'm going to say is if you loved the Lux universe and wanted more of it then definitely give this story a chance

Thank you to Netgalley for an ARC of this book

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design