Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sentinel

Sentinel Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars

APOLLO is everything 🖤
(OK maybe that's a bit too much but he makes me laugh so shush)

"I'm sorry," Marcus was leaning against the desk, looking a bit green. "Am I the only one stuck on the fact that these two thought they might've been..that you could've been..that there might have been..?"

"That we could make you a great-uncle," I supplied since he'd obviously run out of words. "Can we not talk about that right now?"

"I second that," Aiden murmured.

"I disagree." Apollo's 'hide your kids' smile was now spreading across his face. "This conversation is going to be epically entertaining."


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design