Thursday, March 30, 2017

Play

Play Play by Kylie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

Mal: Bored again
Mal: Ben's coming over to play Halo

Anne: Great! But you don't have to tell me everything you do, Mal

Mal: Davie says communication's important
Mal: When are you on the rag? Davie said to find out if you want cupcakes or ice cream

Anne: I want to not talk about this ever

Mal: Bored. Ben's late
Mal: Let's get a dog

Anne: Apartment has no pets rule

Mal: Nice green lace bra

Anne: Get out of my drawers, Mal.

Mal: Matching panties?

Anne: GET OUT NOW.

Mal: :)
Mal: sext me
Mal: Come on it'll be funny
Mal: Plz?
Mal: High level of unhealthy codependency traits exhibited by both parties relationship possibly bordering on toxic

Anne: WTF?

Mal: Did magazine quiz. We need help- Especially you

Anne:...

Mal: Booking us couples counseling. Tues 4:15 alright?

Anne: We are not going to counseling.

Mal: What's wrong? Don't you love me anymore?

Anne: Turning phone off now.


Okay so to be fair the rating is mostly because of Mal and because I spent the most part of the book laughing or smiling. And I decided that's good enough for me. Sooo.. Yup. :3

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design