Sunday, October 1, 2017

Lady Midnight

Lady Midnight Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

No one is ever the villain of their own story.
~~~~
When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface.


It has been sooo long since I read TMI. Honestly speaking I doubt I'd like those books as much as I did if I read them now. And I wasn't a big fan of TID. So I didn't really know what to expect from this new series.
But, fuck me, I actually loved this! Sure, the shadowhunuter world isn't anything new and I won't pretend this is something completely different and original, but I loved almost all of these characters which made me love this book and I'm actually really glad I read it.
Will definitely be reading the rest of the series. 

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design