Saturday, July 29, 2017

King Hall

King Hall (Forever Evermore, #1)King Hall by Scarlett Dawn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

"Well? Have I done the impossible? Rendered the two of you mute?"
His mouth opened wide in mock sock when we stayed quiet.
"Oh, I do believe I deserve a cookie. I've made the impossible, miraculously, possible. This is assuredly a monumental day. Perhaps hell has frozen over. Or, maybe," he glanced up at the blue sky, "pigs have taken flight."
He clapped his hands once, smiling at us.
"This would be the perfect occasion to use my new camera phone and take your picture together."
His smile widened.
"I'd tittle the photo: Up Shit Creek Without a Paddle."



Were there flaws? Suuure.. But I had fun reading this so I don't care :D

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design