Monday, April 2, 2018

Pestilence

Pestilence Pestilence by Laura Thalassa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐️4 stars⭐️

Caught him in a good mood, I did.
Not.
"So... I haven't gotten sick."

"Astute observation, mortal."

"Is that just luck, or do you control who gets the plague?" I ask.

"Were you born with all your organs intact?" he responds.

"Yes..." I say cautiously.

"Good," he responds, "then I expect you to use the one beneath your skull."


Pestilence is such a sweetheart I swear! A mass murdering sweetheart but sweetheart anyway.
Whoever disagrees can come fight me.

I had some issues with our heroine at times and I think I wanted something different when it came to the ending (view spoiler) but I really enjoyed it and now I want War!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Roobieland Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design